Home » ALUTRUSS » No long waiting times

No long waiting times

May 11th, 2011 Posted in ALUTRUSS Tags: ,


As is known, trussings from Alutruss are assembled in Europe. Most of our customers know, that we lay special emphasis on safety aspects and let our trussing systems be attested by TÜV (Technical Control Board in Germany). Moreover, we do examine the welding certificates of our European suppliers.

But many of our customers do not know, that we deliver most of your orders directly from stock in Germany. Your benefit: no waiting times. You order the desired articles and the goods will immediately be prepared for delivery. In total, about 95 % of the common sizes are always available. And the other 5 % can be provided within a few days.

Even if you express special wishes, like certain colors or sizes, the delivery will take not longer than 14 days – just a few colors will take three weeks.

Altogether this is a service simplifying your work and, we thought you should know that!

Leave a Reply